Saturday, December 3, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods - Retro Style...

...with favorite baby girl and her supermodel parents!  And how lucky am I to have had the amazing privilege of photographing this beautiful family?  Muy lucky, for sure!


















I love this couple for so many reasons, none of which have anything to do with these pictures!  But what made this session even more fun is that these guys were up for anything {and by anything...I mean we 'may have' hauled a battery booster out into the woods so we could power up some Christmas lights...because yeah...we're cool like that!} 

And while I made sure to maintain the integrity of our original photos (in a separate copy for mom), I had a blast giving a few of them a retro 1970's feel.  Groovy, huh?














We had a great time and I only wish we had 10 more weekends before Christmas so we could go out and do this over and over again!  But since we don't, I'm hoping maybe they'll consider taking another trip Over the River and Through the Woods...with me again next Christmas (if not before!). 

Thanks guys for being totally cute and so super cool! Oh, and thanks T for the way awesome ideas.   Heart you guys like crazy!  xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment